Labor gloves are an essential protective tool in our daily work. Labor insurance gloves are mainly divided into: latex gloves, PVC protective gloves, nitrile rubber gloves, etc., because of the different functions of various protective gloves, they will be used in different places.
Because the protective characteristics are very important to it, we should pay attention to the following aspects when purchasing and using:
1. Choose the gloves that suit your size: you can't choose too small gloves, because if you choose gloves that are smaller than our hands, when you wear them, we will feel the hands are very good, but also not good for our hands. The circulation of blood; but you can't choose too big gloves. If the gloves are too big, then we will feel quite inflexible when we work, and the gloves will fall off easily from the hands.
2, we should choose the glove that suits you according to your work environment. Different gloves have different protective effects, and only when they are selected according to the special circumstances encountered in their working environment will not be unnecessary danger.
3. If you choose gloves made of synthetic rubber, the color should be very uniform, and the palm part should be thicker, but the other parts should be the same thickness. And its surface should be relatively smooth. Most importantly, there should be no damage on the top of the glove, otherwise it can no longer be used.
4. If you choose gloves made of rubber, then you should not let it be in contact with acids and other substances for a long time, but more importantly, you should not let such sharp objects touch it.
5. Regardless of which type of glove you are using, you should check it in considerable detail. Once it is found to be damaged, you should replace it immediately. If you find that it is damaged and you are not willing to replace it, you should put on other gauze gloves or leather gloves on it to work properly.
6. The cuffs should be put into the mouth of the machine during operation to prevent accidents.
7. After use, the internal and external dirt should be wiped clean. After drying, sprinkle with talcum powder to prevent damage, and do not put it on the ground.
9. When transporting, it should not be in contact with oleic acid or other corrosive substances, and stored within 1 metre from the heat source, in a dry and ventilated -15 degrees to 30 degrees, and a relative humidity of 50 to 80%.
10. A re-test of the withstand voltage performance must be performed every 6 months.
It is important to remember that labor insurance gloves produced from shoddy and shoddy materials are not only used for a short period of time, but also cause harm to the body. Gloves produced by regular enterprises should be selected.
Address£ºWest of Pingmeng Road, Zhongcun Town, Pingyi County, Linyi City, Shandong Province